Header Ads

Header Ads

Oh! It’s a trend-! Nicki Minaj shows off panties again (Photos)

image
The other day, Nicki showed off her thong and many thought it was a mistake and she was unaware..From the look of things, Nicki Minaj plans to start her own new trend”Thong display”.The star took a photo by her Maybach window and this is what she had to say
Sitting on the window of my maybach. A man ran up to my car at the light banging on the window askin my driver how can he rent the car. I rolled down my back window, tilted my shades down and said “this shit aint for rent playboy”. I tilted my shades back up, slowly rolled windows back up n told my driver “let’s go”.#Boss
Hope that trend stays in Vegas and doesn’t find its way to Naija..Afterall, as they say,what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas..
See some cute pool side party selfies below
image
image

No comments: