Header Ads

Header Ads

Amber Rose Says Black Men Are Terrible At Giving Head! Do You Agree With This?


Amber Rose knows a lot about the topic and she’s not shy to share the knowledge she has acquired.

The former girlfriend of Kanye West who is currently in the process of divorcing Wiz Khalifa is promoting her new book, “How To Be A Bad B**ch” and she stopped by the Kandi Koated Nights show last week to talk about her new venture, men and receiving head from black men

Amber doesn’t think black men can give head! To be fair I have heard a lot of women say the same thing…

Read what she said after the jump

She said,

Black men aren’t really good at giving head.From my experience, black men  aren’t really that good at giving head. Y’all do too much. Yáll be too rough .I don’t like to get toungue f**ked either. I really don’t like to get head. I prefer to give more than I receive. I get turned on giving head to someone I care about and watching their face and their reaction. That turns me on more than actually getting head.


Lol! Sounds like Amber has had some terrible experiences with getting head from black men.

DO YOU AGREE WITH AMBER ROSE? ARE BLACK MEN CRAPPY AT GIVING HEAD? IS GETTING HEAD FROM BLACK MEN SO BAD???

No comments: