Header Ads

Header Ads

How To Make Google Adsense Ad To Display Above The Fold On Opera Mini


Ever since google Adsense started displaying on opera mini browsers, I've noticed that only link ads have been more stable. Adsense ad blocks have never been stable. Sometimes, the ads show and sometimes they appear blank on Opera Mini.


I have been thinking of how to make Adsense show above the fold and other locations without showing blank no matter the post or page that is viewed. And at last I figured it out. Just a simple trick!


adsense on opera mini


This little trick doesn't work for responsive ad units, so you will need to use other ad units.

==> Go to your Adsense dashboard, create a new ad unit or edit an existing ad unit.

==> Click on "get code"

==> Change the "code type" from "asynchronous" to "synchronous"

==> Copy the code and place in any location of your template.

That's all.

I hope it works and your earnings increase.

Lastly thanks to Jide for giving me an opportunity to share some of my blogging knowledge on his
platform.

No comments: